I am an experienced copywriter and content producer, and I specialise in non-clinical health content. Clients include:
- Expert Self Care, a GP-run app developer certified by the NHS Information Standard (2020).
- Problem Shared, a counselling directory set up by an NHS doctor (2020).
- NASGP, a GP-run membership organisation (2020).
- Guardian Labs (the Women’s Engineering Society’s ‘Women in engineering’ list, 2019).
- The University of Greenwich (‘Portraits’ series, 2018 and 2019).
- An independent GP author (2018).
- Independent UK publishers Canelo and Survival Books (2017).
- The Rugby School (a guide to its London estates, 2017).
- Publishers including St James’s House, Raconteur and Global Trade Media.
- Commercial divisions at Time Out and The Telegraph.
- Agencies including Karmarama and The Backscratchers.
For rates and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can provide support to a business, brand or book by:
- Writing, editing and publishing for print and digital audiences.
- Copywriting stand-out and SEO’d events listings.
- Interviewing key figures and writing profiles or short biographies.
- Developing position statements to short deadlines.
- Sourcing and interviewing original case studies.
- Ghostwriting or proofreading forewords and blogs.
- Commissioning original content from journalists and non-journalists, photographers and illustrators.
- Copy-editing, sub-editing and proofreading content.
- Taking original portraits and site photos for print and digital audiences.
- Consulting on content and content strategy.
For an example of my original commissioned photography used in an editorial feature, please visit Vice.